Screen rotation lag - Lumia 1520 Denim

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
This is something that's been happening for a couple of months now but its becoming increasingly frustrating.

Whenever I rotate my phone from portrait to landscape (when viewing photos or webpages) it doesn't immediately respond to the movement.

The lag time is in the 3-5 second range. Its particularly annoying when your on youtube and want to the video to go full screen in landscape.

I'm tempted to try a hard reset to see if that irons out what I'm guessing is a software issue, unless there's a known fix I can apply.

Anyone else experiencing this little glitch?

Erwin0723

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
That's bug only come in 1520 denim, the only one solution is waiting for update or win 10,I'm face a same problem,specially when i open the camera setting (lumia camera 5),trying to do hardreset but still nothing change

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There are a couple of threads about this in the 1520 Forum. It has pretty clearly been linked to Lumia Camera 5 and appears after you switch camera orientation from rear to front or vice versa.

A Soft Reset is a temp solution, although the rotation lag appears again the next time you switch camera orientation.

A Hard Reset is the reported cure in those threads to solve the bug.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077