screencasting in new xbox one experience?

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
It's laggy, and I've seen a lot of screen corruption. Oh, and if you use a wired connection for your Xbox internet, you can't select the 5GHz band - it forces you to use the 2.4GHz one.

Now, I live in a city so it's probably a worst case scenario, but the Microsoft Display Adapter is way better...and the Screenbeam 2 Mini is even better than that.

critta71

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Well am more than happy with how it casts from my laptop to the xbox. and with a good quality video it runs well and views fine.. So if I could get the same result from phone without having to purchase a dedicated receiver than would be very happy.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I can cast from my windows 10 laptop to xbox one. I had to load the films and tv app on the xbox one first.
and the first time I tried to cast it wouldn't work. I think it had itself in a spin still after install the app. but then it just worked. and even now still working. I didn't need to load the wireless display app.(mind you I cant find it on the store as not a preview member)
I just wish I could get it to work from my phone now. have a new 950 but no option to cast to anything

download the lumia play to app. Im able to stream music videos and pictures i have on my device with my xbox one EASILY no problems, but i cant stream from my tablet to my xbox one.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Well am more than happy with how it casts from my laptop to the xbox. and with a good quality video it runs well and views fine.. So if I could get the same result from phone without having to purchase a dedicated receiver than would be very happy.

Right, but what you're describing in your previous post isn't Miracast anyway. My post was exclusively about the Xbox One's poor implementation of Miracast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett