SD Card problem

rohit bhattacharjee

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
hi guys, I just bought a sandisk 16gb class 10 micro sd casrd for my lumia 720, and I copied all my data from the previous sd card to the new one.
the problem is, storage sense is not categorizing anu of those files, and has just moved everything to other category..
the xbox music app still detects music, but the photos hub is failing to recognize any other albums other than camera roll, saved pictures, and scrennshots.
pleae help, no matter what I do and how many times I format the sd card, everything is being detected as others.
the last resort is to do a hard reset of my phone, but I really want to avoid that..
thanks guys..

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
hi guys, I just bought a sandisk 16gb class 10 micro sd casrd for my lumia 720, and I copied all my data from the previous sd card to the new one.
the problem is, storage sense is not categorizing anu of those files, and has just moved everything to other category..
the xbox music app still detects music, but the photos hub is failing to recognize any other albums other than camera roll, saved pictures, and scrennshots.
pleae help, no matter what I do and how many times I format the sd card, everything is being detected as others.
the last resort is to do a hard reset of my phone, but I really want to avoid that..
thanks guys..
Copy all of your data to pc and then Format your sd card with fat32 format( use card reader if you have one to format it)
And paste all of your data again.
I was also having the same problem but formatting sd card solved that.

Teeeerex

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Format the card in your PC, then put it into the phone. Let the phone initialize it, & also to be safe, take a photo, and save one from the internet so the image folders get used. Than take your card out again, put it back into the PC, and paste the files you have into the appropriate folders. That worked for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo