SensoreCore Motion Data Disable option?

svknet

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I have Lumia 830 with Lumia Denim update.
Recently I started using MSN Health and Fitness app to monitor my daily steps. Before Motion Data was updated from Version 1.0 to 2.0, there was option to stop/disable Motion Data. I found out that while I was riding in bus, Step Counter in MSN H&F app was increasing, so I use to disable Motion data while in vehicle. But now after Motion Data is upgraded, there is no option to disable it. So when I reach office I find that I have walked nearly 4000~5000 steps! So this incorrect data is completely messing up my health tracking activity.
This is not happening only with MSN H&F app, but Runtastic Me app also displays same Steps count data. So I guess its the issue with SensorCore which keeps on detecting steps incorrectly.
So I wanted to know is it possible to disable or stop SensorCore for sometime.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I have Lumia 830 with Lumia Denim update.
Recently I started using MSN Health and Fitness app to monitor my daily steps. Before Motion Data was updated from Version 1.0 to 2.0, there was option to stop/disable Motion Data. I found out that while I was riding in bus, Step Counter in MSN H&F app was increasing, so I use to disable Motion data while in vehicle. But now after Motion Data is upgraded, there is no option to disable it. So when I reach office I find that I have walked nearly 4000~5000 steps! So this incorrect data is completely messing up my health tracking activity.
This is not happening only with MSN H&F app, but Runtastic Me app also displays same Steps count data. So I guess its the issue with SensorCore which keeps on detecting steps incorrectly.
So I wanted to know is it possible to disable or stop SensorCore for sometime.

At this moment it is not maybe in a update in the future this will be corrected in apps or in Motion Data.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers