Should i buy a wp now or later?

mirzafida

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I just search about 525 and it was said to be launched here in indonesia on Jan'14. Though already available now in china, singapore, vietnam.
Looks good and the price seems not much more expensive than 520's.

in fact, I am planning to go to singapore next Jan for vacation, might as well buy it there if the launched date here got delayed :p

But how about 520/525? You guys think it is good enough or better to take better model? If yes, any recommendation which model is worth the price?

- I dont play games
- I dont watch movie on phones
- camera doesnt have to be soooo great, decent is enough.
- I do browse a lot

so i kinda think bigger screen is better, though most of them are much more expensive. I honestly dont think that it is worth it to pay for more than twice of 520's price for the bigger screen (which the only thing that I want from the specs)

Thanks for all the replies :)

Sent from my HTC Desire VC using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Hi, welcome to wpcentral! nice to meet you..
my old phone is L520, so far i'm used it for office work and sometime play games. run smooth and the phone is so reliable with a good price on market.
since my thumb finger was big :D, sometime is difficult to type messages with the 4" screen. So, I decided to replace my old phone to L920 with 4.5" screen.
If you like photograpy, L520 or L525 not so good in night condition because they didn't have flashlight.

Btw, di Indo jarang yang pake WP ya bro. Sy seneng ada orang Indo juga disini :)
Oiya, kalo mau cari lumia second bisa ke toko seperti di Roxy atau ITC. kenapa? karena disitu harga second Lumia jatuh dan di kaskus harganya masih jauh lebih mahal. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium