should i buy Lumia 930?

W

WPCentral Question

I'm always been a WP fan.
I'm still using Lumia 710, and i need a good upgrade and im thinking of buying the new Lumia 930. i know there are issues but also could be mended by updates.
just needs thoughts on this.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's the best we have other than the 1520 and other OEMs, and likely will remain that for months to come.
My usual piece of advice is to know what you're getting, and take a quick look at alternatives. But still, the 930 is a fine device.

Fndlumia

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
N8 has great camera still but ****ful Symbian OS, N9 is beautiful but Meego was abandoned before release, Lumia 800 let down by camera and like the 900 we were all screwed and left with WP 7.8. I forgave them and bought 2 920s which have been excellent phones and have held up to a lot of abuse and falls. I recently bought the 930 first in green with silver alloy band but returned it for a more subtle black model which is definitely the best build quality to date from Nokia. I'm hoping glance will come eventually as Nokia worked magic to bring it to 920 and 1520 LCD. Not too bothered if it is true about screen memory etc as everything else is present and more. If you have not already bought a 930/icon then I urge you to go and handle one as I'm sure

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon