Should I return 950 for Moto Z?

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
I just came across a great deal on a new moto Z. I can still return my Lumia 950 to the Microsoft store. Is it worth getting?
I dont particularly luke android. But I'm curios' about moto assist. I need a phone that is good at voice commands. While Cortana works well, it doesn't always respond to hey Cortana voice. It's hit and miss.

I need a phone that's always listening for my voice commands as I'm on the road a lot. Is the moto z worth considering?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think so, but I'm not familiar with the Moto Z and many people here will recommend the 950 because this is a Windows enthusiast site of course!

Read reviews, GSMArena, MrMobile all done fine ones, not just from the lens of a Windows Phone user.

Moved to Phone Wars.

Wallaboom

Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
If you go with the Moto Z line I would grab the Z Play great performance and 2-3 day battery life. I recently switched from the L950 due to GPS navigation losing routes mid way through causing me a million U-turns. The mods are fun and some our awesome! I would and then wait and see what new 2017 WM10 devices come out maybe with the creative update. If you have any questions let me know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss