Signal strength hangs on the last level (Nokia 1020 -Denim win 8.1)

rascalangel

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

On my 1020 running win8.1 denim update when the network signal strength varies and goes to the least level as shown on display, it just stays there and doesnt come back to stronger levels. when i try to make a call in such a scenario at times the signal reverts back to higher values and the call goes thru. but at times the call gets dropped and the signal level indicator shows no carrier. But if i do a manual scan for networks, my operator is shown. and even if i manually choose the operator the phone doesnt latch on. i have to either put the phone on flight mode which works sometimes or i have to restart the phone to get the signal strength back. This has been happening a lot lately. i have even done a hard reset, cleaned the sim contacts with alcohol but nothing seems to work. if i put the same sim in other phone it works fine. anyone else facing this problem? is this a known issue?

I have attached a pic which shows what i mean by signal strength gets stuck at the lowest level.wp_ss_20160422_0001.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serdezdezen