Skateboard Party 2 available

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Nice we do not have anything like this in store at all I have not seen. 3rd Person View

From the look of the graphics Thought it was going to need 1 gig of ram, but, 512 ram are supported. I am fairly impressed with the graphics. Soundtrack is great so far.

It almost Has that Tony Hawk look and feel to it so far. The controls are fairly easy to use either stick for direction or tilt. The stick was easier to control then tilt. But I did not play long with tilt long enough. The button to activate trick on are right and easy to get to and activate. But you have to be in right spots to activate certain tricks yet (grind, air, Ollie over obstacles).

Seem's a little slow, but, it may be faster on higher end phones with faster processers. But it is playable once again on Lumia 521.

Need more time to play in free skate and career modes.

Emix1988

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Anyone with 1020 playing Skateboard Party 2?? How it works? How's frame rate? I love Skateboarding games and this one looks nice but there is no option to try so it would be nice if someone with 1020 can help me.

Also does it work in native 720p?

It's $0.99 now and I wanna buy it.

Thanks

Emix1988

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
To reply to my own question:

Game is amazing! I really like it a lot. Didn't have much time to play but graphics are very nice and it runs smooth on my 1020, it really looks very good i didn't expected this.
Music is great, there is Career, MP and Free Skate mode, Shopping... also some upgrades.
Controls are little weird i will need some time to get used to it.

I recommend this if you loved Tony Hawk games (I am big fan) you will like this game.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster