Go here and vote for custom skin support: http://go.kinoma.com/vote
MobileMatt Fuze "Get it on"
** INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS **
* Full credit goes to l3it3r for figuring out how to skin Kinoma Play and his install instructions... Can be found HERE
* How to install Skin:
* Connect phone to computer
* Close Kinoma Play if open
* Browse to the /Program Files/Kinoma/Bin/ folder (mine is in the storage card)
* Copy kinoma.zip to your desktop
* RENAME THE kinoma.zip THAT REMAINS ON YOUR PHONE "Originalkinoma.zip" for safekeeping!!!
Create a copy of the kinoma.zip file on your desktop as well and rename that "ArchiveKinoma.zip" for further safekeeping.
* OPEN KINOMA.ZIP with WinRAR (do not extract, just open)
* Download my Skin file from here; http://www.fuzeberry.com/KinomaPlaySkins.html
* OPEN MY SKIN FILE WITH WINRAR and position the two WinRAR windows so you can see both
* Copy the kp5SkinsEN.xml file to Kinoma.zip/kp5/scripts
* Copy the contents of the assets folder to Kinoma.zip/kp5/scripts/assets
* Close both WinRAR windows and then copy kinoma.zip back to your phone.
* If you have any issues, just delete the kinoma.zip file and rename the "Originalkinoma.zip" to kinoma.zip
** Disclaimer **
I can not and do not guarantee that this skin will work on all devices and run bug free. This theme may react differently from device to device and ROM to ROM. This skin has only been tested on the AT&T Fuze (VGA) running NRGZ28's latest Titanium ROM..