Slacker and Windows 8.1

joemorin73

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Looks like Slacker Radio is hesitant on supporting you if you run Windows Phone 8.1. This is the second time I've given them a chance. I guess I'm returning to Xbox Music.

=============
Frank Summers (Slacker)
Aug 12 12:43
Slacker Radio currently has not been updated to support Windows Phone 8.1, and is only designed for use with 8.0 at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

BrayMatter

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I got relatively the same response with no immediate upgrade in near future. Really too bad, as I do enjoy it. Not to mention, a waste of premium subscription. Is Xbox music next best thing, especially in Canada? Or any other alternatives?

bmetelsky

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I installed Slacker on my M8 with no problem. I used it for a few weeks and now it wants me to re-sign in on the phone when I go to use it. It tells me there is an "authentication error." I thought maybe I typed in the wrong password, so went to the website to see if I could sign in there. Signed on to the website with no problem. Uninstalled Slacker on my phone and installed Pandora instead.

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I've been using the Slacker app on all my newer phones the past 2 months and have had no problems with it at all. All phones are paired with my car and I use Bluetooth streaming all the time. Everyday. No problems with it when I had my L925 and L521. Also have it installed (metro app pinned to taskbar, same as website) on my Windows 8.1 HP Phoenix desktop. Been using it everyday for the past 3 years or so. I've been very happy with Slacker here. What issues do you have?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb