SleepWin is an easy-to-use alarm clock with add-on for sleep tracking

bklabs

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Looking for alarm clock that is going to make your wake ups less difficult? You can try SleepWin, an interesting alternative to the integrated alarm application.

It could work the same way as default Alarms applicaiton. Just setup an alarm for a desired time, select one of the unique melodies and thats it. Alarm will ring as usual.

But SleepWin can do more. When application is left running during sleep period, it will track your motion and record sounds. After waking up, when recording is stopped, retrieved data could be reviewed in graphical form along with calculated sleep time and sleep debt. And you can listen sleep sounds, recorded during the night!

From single records, which could be as well added manually, SleepWin later calculates historical statistics. This information could be used to monitor and improve sleep habits and schedule. Using this data, it is possible to quicky detect sleep deprivation and look for a way how to reduce it. There is also a build-in notification, that reminds you when it's time to go to bed, based on alarms set for a next day and user configured ideal sleep time.

For each alarm it is possible to activate "smart alarm", which uses motion data recorded during sleep to estimate sleep phase. If light phase is detected and time to trigger alarm is close anyway, alarm is activated. Sleep time could be slightly reduced this way, but waking up should be easier and more pleasant.

SleepWin's Alarm with the melodies set is free. The sleep tracking module and manual management of the sleep records has 14 days trial period.

01-tiles_720p.png03-stats_720p.png02-recording_720p.png06-details_720p.png05-setTime_720p.png
SleepWinQR.png

panchovx

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Nice app. At the moment i'm using sleep as android for sleep tracking. I'll try it to finally get off my android paperweight.

Thank you for your development.

bklabs

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
I'd recommend to use charger during sleep tracking, at least with unlocked screen. Accelerometer return no data under lock screen - so if you like to have a motion tracking it's only way for now.

bklabs

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Last edited:

bklabs

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
SleepWin recently got updated to version 1.2.0.0 in Windows Phone Store. This update includes lots of new features and improvements.
Read the full changelog below:
  • added weather aware alarm
  • added backup/restore of settings and records
  • added age-based recommendation of the sleeping amount
  • new separate tile to launch the sleep monitor
  • added new setting - turning off all the music players when sleep tracking starts
  • improvements in sound player
  • improvements in settings UI
  • improvements in statistics chart
  • fixed bugs
  • performance improvements
SleepWinQR.png

Timur Bakibayev

May 19, 2015
Visit site
If you leave your phone on the bed during night, I recommend you turn the background job of Internet Explorer. It was heating my Lumia 925 even with screen locked! I find it dangerous.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes