Smilar Games to Star Ninja or Shuriken Ninja?

jmburke1982

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,
I am newer to WP7 (and loving it), and I am just starting to find different games. I have found Star Ninja and Shuriken Ninja, and I love these types of games. My question is...are there any other games like this available in the market? When I had an Android phone, one game I loved was Stupid Zombies, which was similar to the Ninja games.

The Ninja games are good, but I am trying to find if there are any games like them that are even better. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
What I like to do with a game I like is go to the marketplace app and scroll to the bottom select the developer name. There are some good ones sometimes. There's a pirate game similar to Shuriken Ninja by the same dev.

But I guess you mean pick-up and play games. I have Rainbow rapture and Penguin. A good way to find those pick-up and play types is check the top free list in games. Most of those are PUAP types

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

anon(5333135)

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure about ninja games but I am playing a couple of awesome games on WP7. De Blob Revolution is awesome, GeoDefense is great. Both of those are xbox live and they do cost money. Dont forget the free ones like shuffle party, the classic minesweeper and sudoku. All from microsoft and all free.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte