SMS Delivery Receipt Integration.

Loz Blake

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone seen anything about this in WP8 and whether it's changed?

The biggest and most frustrating thing about the current version of WP for me is the shockingly basic implementation of this. Currently, as I'm sure you know, SMS delivery receipts get sent to you as a separate message in a new message thread from "Mobile Operator" with no context to the original message sent, just a phone number, it's so backwards, my Nokia N900, N95 both had better integration than this.

I really hope in WP8 they integrate it into the message, so if you have delivery receipts active a little confirmed tick will appear next to the message when you receive the receipt or something like that, like it works in android atm, I can't for the life of me understand why they've left it so underdeveloped. Someone told me that you don't get delivery receipts on most carriers in the US, maybe this is true and as such they deemed it not worth the effort.

Anyway, sort it for me please Microsoft.

VipulGupta

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Well I beileve you used the most appropriate words to describe the situation... its highly frustrating to see the implementation of sms delivery receipts in the current form... please let us know if you have found any solution to this head ache... thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo