So I guess Ive turned insane

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
A while back I did an un-animated version of the old 3D-animated "Introducing Nokia Lumia 920".
Since it only took an afternoon when I was bored out of my mind but quicly became one of my most popular videos, I thought I could do another.
First I was looking at the Lumia-transformer-introduktion but I can't spare my phone.
So I found the 3D-animated "A film about the best display: Nokia PureMotion".
It was fun for the first 5 hours. After that it got a bit insane at home.
Now I never want to se a pearl again (or glue, I mean how is it possible that like 5 tons of glue can't hold a couple of pearls to make a house, you tell me?).

If you haven't seen the original, I have posted it below mine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWIs9ZYnna4

Original:
A film about the best display: Nokia PureMotion - YouTube

Last edited:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Join the club will have t-shirts for everyone :confused:

Back to topic that videos of yours look very good and cool I would go loopy in the first 10 minutes I don't want to imagine what it would be like for 5 hours :wink:

Was it all hand made the background? :wink:

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Join the club will have t-shirts for everyone :confused:

Back to topic that videos of yours look very good and cool I would go loopy in the first 10 minutes I don't want to imagine what it would be like for 5 hours :wink:

Was it all hand made the background? :wink:

yes, Everything is built by hand. The houses and trees are made with a marker and then I put glue and some pearls on for color. The drawings are then copy/pasted.
Since I only had an hour here and there to work on it, it occupied my dining table for two weeks.

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I was just about to throw the project in the bin when I thought that it could be fun to save some behind the scenes pictures.
making_of_puremotion.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786