So who want's Nokia's Phablet?

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Latest news: Nokia Lumia 1520 rumored to launch September 26 | Windows Phone Central

So if it's released on the 26th Sept (presumably for AT&T) who's getting one and what are you prepared to dish out for it?

I'm sure you know, but just saying that the actual release to the market will likely happen month or two after the announcement in September.

This is a phone I have to try before buying, also when it will arrive here in Nordics is a big thing naturally. I would easily pay 599 for it, 699 I think is the actual price and a bit too much. For 650 I just might still get it on launch, if I'm in the hype wagon at that time.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I am interested. I want to see if this phone has comparable battery life to the other phones running the snapdragon 800, namely the LG G2 and the Note 3.

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
tumblr_mffbezUljY1rbppkco1_400.gif

firewall2302

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Me too.

I ditched WP8 after some months with my Lumia 920 but that was mostly for business reasons and I've regretted the decision more and more as details on GDR3 and 8.1 have come out. Now, with the 1520 I'm totally sold on returning to WP as the only thing I like about my current Note II right now is the large screen size. I was originally huge on S-Pen but after a couple of months of note taking on a phone I went back to an old school pad of paper.

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
If it fits in my pocket and I'm comfortable sitting and moving with it I will replace my 920 with it. I also really hope it has wireless charging.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I played w/ one very briefly yesterday. It grew on me 30 minutes after the initial "holy f- it's huge" gut reaction. I will pre-order one for sure.

Nice to see you here once again. :)

Great to hear! Really love the design, best rendition of the N9 design, after N9 imo. Still, it's a phone I have to hold in my hands before putting down that 699 euros that it will almost certainly cost.

BDBDBD

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi Michael-Dallas,

You're one of the first outsiders to experience the 1520. Besides the feeling of "hugeness" can you give us any more feedback? How was the weight? Is it lighter than the 920? Anything else stand out like it's thin-ness, etc?

Thanks from all of us

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I really want it, but given the GRD2/Amber debacle on AT&T, I'm not sure if I want to lock myself in with those guys for 2 years with another line.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte