Songs copied to SD card not showing in music

W

WPCentral Question

Copied and pasted two albums from my PC's iTunes folder to my phone's SD card via the USB connection the same as I always used to in Windows 8. But now only half of the two album's songs are showing. When I open the WP music folder on my PC, they are listed there but I can't play them or see them on my phone.

Gaurav Tyagi

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Copied and pasted two albums from my PC's iTunes folder to my phone's SD card via the USB connection the same as I always used to in Windows 8. But now only half of the two album's songs are showing. When I open the WP music folder on my PC, they are listed there but I can't play them or see them on my phone.
You ask so many questions, is it because of your name or your name is named as you ask many questions.

Gaurav Tyagi

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Now coming to your question, check if your files are present in phone or not using files app, and also check if they are playing from files app. If they are present and playing from files app. Just restart your phone and your songs will be displayed in music app.

And make sure that in view option(view songs) of music app, you have chosen all music instead of only phone.

Also, do inform me whether your problem is solved or not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234