Spotify missing from UK App market?

ajorourke

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I just bought a HTC 8X (which is amazing by the way!).

I went to the Marketplace and can't find the spotify app, I have it on my lumia 800, is it not available on WP8 yet?

Thanks

MrX365

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Awful isnt it :(

I would switch to Xbox Music but even more frustratingly I cant sign up to that as the PC Im on isn't a Trusted PC and it takes 30 (THIRTY!) days to change that! So I have a phone with no music.

I would go to Rdio but that doesnt seem to be there either.

ajorourke

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Awful isnt it :(

I would switch to Xbox Music but even more frustratingly I cant sign up to that as the PC Im on isn't a Trusted PC and it takes 30 (THIRTY!) days to change that! So I have a phone with no music.

I would go to Rdio but that doesnt seem to be there either.
I have gone for one month with xbox music. (You ca do it online through your phone!).

Issue I've got is that I have an iPad that doesn't have xbox music and I like Spotify as I can move between devices with no issues.

Hopefully it's just a quick update needed and they'll get it back ASAP (hopefully in a better state than wp7's version, which is a bit s-word.

MrX365

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I have gone for one month with xbox music. (You ca do it online through your phone!).

Issue I've got is that I have an iPad that doesn't have xbox music and I like Spotify as I can move between devices with no issues.

Hopefully it's just a quick update needed and they'll get it back ASAP (hopefully in a better state than wp7's version, which is a bit s-word.

Unfortunately I can't sign up using my phone either - it has to be through my trusted PC, which was sold a good 2 years ago.

Everyone else hated the WP7 Spotify app but I didn't mind it!

paulm187

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately I can't sign up using my phone either - it has to be through my trusted PC, which was sold a good 2 years ago.

Everyone else hated the WP7 Spotify app but I didn't mind it!

Don't know why you have to wait 30 days, you can remove the trusted pc from your Microsoft account.

MrX365

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Don't know why you have to wait 30 days, you can remove the trusted pc from your Microsoft account.

You have to wait the 30 days if you dont have an alternative email set up. Which I didn't, because the hotmail account I use for my phone was just a throw away account and I never use it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire