Sprint Ativ S Neo gsm/cdma unlock for international use ?

xr0x0rx

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello Guys !

I got a sprint ativ s neo which I now intend to gift to a cousin who lives in India as I'm not using it anymore. Before buying I checked and confirmed that it has both gsm and cdma radios as well as settings which would allow to choose network mode when not using sprint.

However there is an issue. While u have a sprint sim inside the phone u have the option to choose network mode enabled, however if u try to put in any other international sim (gsm or cdma) it will disable that option and has CDMA selected by default. Now I cant change the mode and it doesnt allow me to use the international sim ( although it detects the sim as I see network signal as well as sim applications pop up).

Can any of you guys help me figure out what else I can do to make it work on international gsm provider or even cdma providers ?

Thanks in advance

-Dev

iknowsingh

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I've never had to use my ATIV Neo internationally (yet) but I do know when I login to sprint.com, it allows me to see my PIN1/PUK1 unlock codes right there. So I know (at least for me) it's very easy to get my codes. I attached a small screensnip below...

unlockcode.PNG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria