Sprint TP2 update has been posted

u71n4444

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
done with my d/l and update.. no issues.. took about 10min...good luck to everyone.

Now we just need to wait for the wm7 update.. hehe :))

dtreo

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with EVDO signal? After the update last week, I seem to be in 1X more than usual. Also having some buggy performance of Opera 10 - tends to shut down on some pages like wmexperts forum, for example. Never had this issue before in beta or full modes of Opera.

Also noticed that in SMS, for a new message it offers all phone numbers for a contact when you type in the first few letters of a name for a new text. But it doesn't differentiate between mobile number, home, office, etc. The phone icon is the same for all in the SMS new message view. This never happened before either and is rather annoying to get a possible land line number in the SMS address line.

Lastly, I've noticed that in SMS, it doesn't capitalize the first letter of sentences like it used to. Nothing major, but preferred it the other way.

dtreo

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
awww crap. the 1 unread text message appears to be back with 6.5. I thought I was done with that after 6.1 went fron 1 unread to 2 unread messages.

any fixes?

jfchica1987

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
after i did the 6.5 update my task manager that is usually in the upper right hand corner is now gone and it wnt let me change the settings to set it so when i hit the "x" in a program it ends it. does anyone know how to change that setting so i can get both of those things back

dtreo

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
@jfchica
someone already posted a .cab fix the gives you the task manager back on your today screen corner. it's in this forum or check xda developers. the task manager corner icon is not in 6.5. I just used one of my shortcut buttons on the home screen for the task manager in programs. works just fine there too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazt6h