Sprint uninstalls emps and brick and mortar stores

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I like how they said, "Not every store will be able to service a phone, but the company says the cuts were designed with minimal disturbance to the customer.". That doesn't make a lot of sense.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I like how they said, "Not every store will be able to service a phone, but the company says the cuts were designed with minimal disturbance to the customer.". That doesn't make a lot of sense.
None at all. I still maintain, Sprint must be some money laundering outfit posing as a wireless carrier. That CEO loses more money on bad investments than anyone I've ever seen.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
None at all. I still maintain, Sprint must be some money laundering outfit posing as a wireless carrier. That CEO loses more money on bad investments than anyone I've ever seen.

Makes you wonder doesn't it? Makes you wonder why Softbank bought Sprint if they're losing millions every year. HTC does the same thing, always losing money, How do they stay in business? What bank would give them a loan to stay afloat if they're losing money every quarter?

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Makes you wonder doesn't it? Makes you wonder why Softbank bought Sprint if they're losing millions every year. HTC does the same thing, always losing money, How do they stay in business? What bank would give them a loan to stay afloat if they're losing money every quarter?

Sometimes the losses that businesses report is on paper only. You know, for tax purposes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb