Sprint, wp ... finally??

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Too late for me and my family, there are too many unknowns. Will they actually pick up the phone? Will it be the screen size I like and a good design? Will Sprint finally bring LTE to my area? AT&T with the Lumia 900 have everything I need right now (well except a lumia 900).

Skycop

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Too late for me and my family, there are too many unknowns. Will they actually pick up the phone? Will it be the screen size I like and a good design? Will Sprint finally bring LTE to my area? AT&T with the Lumia 900 have everything I need right now (well except a lumia 900).

I'm with oldpueblo, too many question marks at this point. I'd be pissed off if I wait it out for 6-9 months and its not the right phone for me or they don't pick it up at all. Meanwhile I could've been enjoying the Nokia 900 the whole time.

steve70

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I wish wish my WP brethren on Sprint all the best luck. I hope this happens for you and sooner the better. I just couldn't take it any longer myself. I hope they at least give more than 1 choice again. I know WP users aren't the bread and butter, but throw 'em a bone... or 2 to stick around.

toyotast165

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
No joke, once that Alltel deal went sound because of verizon their data speeds went from awesome 3G to g in my area, I left for the greener pastures of AT&T, oh slow for h+ in my area is 4.5mb down, and that's better average speed than wimax from sprint and LTE from verizon in my area. Absolutely zero complaints with AT&T besides their non existent update practices.

Unlimited sounds great, but when it's as slow as I was dealing with I can get done in 5 minutes what I tried an hour to do

rchillin

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
This is the EXACT reasone why I'm switching to AT&T. According to coverage maps, I'll get 4G at home and LTE at work. Sprint...well, last time I checked I was getting 0.32Mbps down using the BandWidth

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
No joke, once that Alltel deal went sound because of verizon their data speeds went from awesome 3G to g in my area, I left for the greener pastures of AT&T, oh slow for h+ in my area is 4.5mb down, and that's better average speed than wimax from sprint and LTE from verizon in my area. Absolutely zero complaints with AT&T besides their non existent update practices.

Unlimited sounds great, but when it's as slow as I was dealing with I can get done in 5 minutes what I tried an hour to do

Absolutely! I am perfectly content with my "inferior" 3.5G of H+. 4 to 5 mbps down is faster than many of the WiFi hotspots in my town.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alec sander