Square Home, angroid questions

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
T-Mobile pulled the plug on my Lumia 950 yesterday -a month ahead of its no-more-non-VoLTE-phones schedule; so, this is my first full day with a nice LG V30. I'm using Square Home and I've gotten to learn and like it pretty well, considering. For SH users, present or past, is there any way to save a website page to a tile? I was going to spend June brushing up and becoming a minor expert, but I now am having to cram it all in fast.

More generally, I have an always-on clock on the LG lock screen, but it doesn't seem to give me more than the time. Is there a favorite app or whatever glance or always-on tool that replicates best what the glance screen was on WP, particularly counts of texts, calls, emails, etc.?

Note that I have two old phones I am happy with -of course, which are staying on android 9.

Thank you.

Please stay tuned, as I am sure to have other questions.

Last edited:

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Very much in a learning mode, and happy to learn today that I can pin a link to a home tile. Big for my needs. Would still welcome hearing about Glance screen experience. Also really need this or need to learn/have much better text notification in particular. I have smartwatch alerts that are helping, but I'd rather not depend on that because I'm not used to wearing it all day. Thanks again.

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
LG has a Glance screen, including a nice bird image and tweet that I flushed out yesterday. So, pretty set on these matters.

I'd delete thread if I could/new how. As if it mattered...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos