Store issue - you already own this You can only have one copy on your account. What can I do?

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Store issue - "you already own this" You can only have one copy on your account

I am trying to install Runtastic Pro apps which I previously purchased but I keep getting this message.

I don't understand the issue or how to get around it - I don't have the app installed on any other device.

I can install the free version of Runtastic / Runtastic push ups etc but if I try the pro versions I purchased in the past I get this message for all of them.

I have tried installing free versions first then going into the app and upgrade to pro and also with no runtastic and going to install pro versions directly but I keep getting the error and see no way around it.

L950 XL on W10 Fast Ring

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I have tried via Edge but it redirects to the store and I get the same issue.
I went into my MS account and cleaned up all my old devices and de-registered them from under the apps and games section also so I am out of ideas.

It is not installed on any other device.

I thought it was a Runtastic specific issue as I didn't have it on any other apps but all Runtastic Pro, Pushup Pro, Squat Pro have this issue for me.

Last edited:

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem with you, trying to install Minecraft PE and get the same error

I have tried via Edge but it redirects to the store and I get the same issue.
I went into my MS account and cleaned up all my old devices and de-registered them from under the apps and games section also so I am out of ideas.

It is not installed on any other device.

I thought it was a Runtastic specific issue as I didn't have it on any other apps but all Runtastic Pro, Pushup Pro, Squat Pro have this issue for me.

It might be a store error due to a back end change after all store was down for awhile for a lot of people.

May be try contacting the Runtastic devs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henrysmith