Stuck app. How can I force uninstall it?

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I have an app that won't uninstall from my 1520. Every time I click uninstall nothing happens. The app icone is blank and it doesn't launch but it's still there and won't go away. How can I get rid of this app? (it's the Photosynth app)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have an app that won't uninstall from my 1520. Every time I click uninstall nothing happens. The app icone is blank and it doesn't launch but it's still there and won't go away. How can I get rid of this app? (it's the Photosynth app)

I don't know if this can work but go to store, my downloads and look for photosynth app and install it. Once you've confirmed that it's installed - then uninstall it. This trick used to work for me

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site

Check if the store lets you install it "again". If it does, then reinstall it through the store and then uninstall it again. :)

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
go to SETTINGS >> Storage (old Storage Sense)
select This Device / SD Card (wherever the app is installed)
select APPS & GAMES
then UnInstall it from there.

Worked for me ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers