Subway Surfer Game Problem after update to WP8.1

Rasool Shaik

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
Hi,
I am having issues with Subway Surfers game after the update. I didn't play the game after update but I transferred all my apps and games to SD card. When I started playing the game after moving it to SD card, it started hanging in game. The hanging problem is not continuous but its occurring after running some miles and then it goes smooth and the problem occurs again. I thought its problem with SD card so I moved the game back to phone and checked whether its the fault of SD card or the game. After moving the game back to phone also the problem occurs. So I would like to know if any one else is facing the issues with this game as I don't want to reinstall the game.I have not checked with all apps or games after update so cant say about other games or apps. If I find any further issues with other games then will keep this post updated.

FYI I have a Sandisk 64 GB class 10 SD card.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I am having issues with Subway Surfers game after the update. I didn't play the game after update but I transferred all my apps and games to SD card. When I started playing the game after moving it to SD card, it started hanging in game. The hanging problem is not continuous but its occurring after running some miles and then it goes smooth and the problem occurs again. I thought its problem with SD card so I moved the game back to phone and checked whether its the fault of SD card or the game. After moving the game back to phone also the problem occurs. So I would like to know if any one else is facing the issues with this game as I don't want to reinstall the game.I have not checked with all apps or games after update so cant say about other games or apps. If I find any further issues with other games then will keep this post updated.

FYI I have a Sandisk 64 GB class 10 SD card.

You may have to uninstall and reinstall the game.

fanboydrockin

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Same here in my lumia 920. I still dont know for sure what is the problem, the game it self or microsoft game system since i game list not shown on my "games"

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I believe the issue is with the game, specifically the last update (Los Angeles.)

I was experiencing freezes during gameplay when picking up an item. I experienced this before and after I moved the game to 128GB microSDxc card.

I experience the issue with every Subway Surfers session with my 1520.3. However, I do not experience this issue with my 1020. I will file a bug report with developer.

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Update: I opened a bug report with Kiloo support several days ago. I was notified today that it was passed to their QA.

I will provide further updates when available. However, this action may be moot as the monthly update is only several days away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963