Successful sale?

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Just curious, if you have sold your 900 in the last couple weeks, what did you get for it? Assuming a guy from craigslist shows up today, I will be getting $150.

JRBTempe

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Gave up on Craigslist, too many lowballers and scammers. Wound up listing on Amazon Marketplace and sold it for $226 within 2 hours!

Jordan Miera

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Gave up on Craigslist, too many lowballers and scammers. Wound up listing on Amazon Marketplace and sold it for $226 within 2 hours!

Would you recommend selling on Amazon Marketplace over eBay or Craigslist? $226 really doesn't sound bad! Was yours unlocked or anything to make it fetch that price?

JRBTempe

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I would recommend Amazon Marketplace over the others. My Lumia 900 was indeed unlocked and I had two cheap cases thrown in, but otherwise as-is.

Jordan Miera

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I would recommend Amazon Marketplace over the others. My Lumia 900 was indeed unlocked and I had two cheap cases thrown in, but otherwise as-is.

Nice! :) I'm probably going to sell my Lumia 900...it's currently locked, though. What do you think would be a fair price on Amazon for a locked cyan 900? Or would I be able to get a lot more for it unlocked? (I'm not currently sure how to get it unlocked, but maybe I can look into it...)

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I am in the SF Bay Area and I have had a ton of interested buyer. Most of them want it unlocked... Ususay I do unlock it when I sell my phones, but I don't care this time... Att made me made when I tried to unlock an iPhone to sell last month... It used to be just call for the pin, now it was a weeks process... The person still bought it, but for a little less..

Anywho, I am meeting someone tonight to sell my lumia 900 for $150. Box, case, clean, non smoking, etc. They, I presume aew still in a contract and will be getting a really good deal... I will be getting my L920 Tuesday... I will just go to one of my old Nokia candy bar style phones for a day :)

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I've seen people in the St. Louis area attempt to sell their Lumias for anywhere from $100 with a cracked screen up to $289 from a 'dealer' where the device appears to be fine and unlocked. Most people wanted to offer me an iPod nano or classic, maybe even $50 but nothing over $125 ever hit my inbox. Within the last week I saw about two dozen ads for the Lumia show up, probably to capatilize on the launch fo the 920 and to help those people upgrade to the newer model.

I decided to keep my Lumia and give it to my daughter.

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Im in the same boat. I have a blk 1 that's brand new in box. I would like to sell it, but since moving to another area, ppl on Craigslist aren't really interested, there's spam, and AT&T isn't primary here. I would like to take it and sell it for a well price, which I could have done back home...

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo