(Suggestion)Double tap on live tiles to show more info or make it interactive?

androAnuj

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
(Suggestion)Double tap on live tiles to show more info or make it interactive

As IPhone introduced force touch why can't with windows 10 include a feature on double tapping the live tile it shows detailed or more info or make it interactive as possible.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: (Suggestion)Double tap on live tiles to show more info or make it interactive

The problem with double-tapping is that you'll have to make the phone less responsive to wait for that second tap each time someone hits the messaging icon for example, slowing down the phone.

I turned on a triple-tap home button accessibility option a while back in iOS when I had an iPod touch and double-tapping had a noticeable lag/pause where the device was waiting for the third tap.

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: (Suggestion)Double tap on live tiles to show more info or make it interactive

You took the words right out of my mouth, it will be indeed intersecting option but lag/wait for 2nd tap would be quite annoying so ....

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Actually, that was my first thought when I read about interactive live tiles at first. I didn't think about the problem you guys are pointing out. In my case, that would be really frustrating because I can't stand lags (that's maybe the reason why I am here). I don't know how they could implement it, but I think they will.

androAnuj

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site

How about on long press instead of resizing the tile it can show more info along with resize option?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos