Surface 4 i7 16gig still waiting

brianbrain

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I spoke to a Microsoft rep today and was told that the Surface Pro i7's are not being considered a launch item. As such, they will *start* shipping on the 20th, and also unlike the 10/26 release, they will not be upgrading shipping methods to overnight.

Ian Drake

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I spoke to a Microsoft rep today and was told that the Surface Pro i7's are not being considered a launch item. As such, they will *start* shipping on the 20th, and also unlike the 10/26 release, they will not be upgrading shipping methods to overnight.

Thanks for that. Now I can stop obsessively checking my order status.

m4600

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I've got an email from a local Microsoft Store where I have pre-ordered the i7 SP4. They have it in stock and ready for me.
Now I need to decide whether to keep the i5 or upgrade to i7. Decisions, decisions...

brianbrain

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
CC hasn't been charged at all yet, however I have tracking numbers for complete and the keyboard. SP4 itself is still showing "in progress" on microsoftstore.com, however when viewing from my microsoft.com account, I noticed it just changed to "completed" within the last 2 hours.

brianbrain

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
So it appears the rep I spoke to had no clue (go figure). Shipping info just hit UPS and they upgraded everything to UPS Next Day Air Saver. Looks like the SP4 will be here tomorrow!

DLong4

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Same here - Surface Pro 4 is scheduled to be delivered by the end of day tomorrow (Friday). But my Band 2 has been on a truck for delivery all day today, and as of 8:23 PM it's a no-show.

Update: The Band 2 arrived tonight, so there's hope for my Surface for tomorrow!

Last edited:

spyderzWPC

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
got mine yesterday, note it doesn't see the 1511 update yet for some reason...but damn its flying fast and smooth compared to my pro 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petazinta