Surface Pro 2, 256 GB NEW IN BOX

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
WTS: Surface Pro 2, 256 GB NEW IN BOX

Item Description: Unopened Surface Pro 2, 256 GB, includes Type cover (purple) and First Gen Touch Cover (Cyan). Both covers are used, but in good condition.

Price: $975 OBO, for the NEW SP2 plus two keyboards.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: New in box

Includes Purple Type Cover 2, Cyan Touch Cover 1, original pen and power supply (unopened)

Item Location: Bellevue, WA

Shipping Details: Will ship insured UPS or Fed Ex Ground at my expense within Cont. US. Expedited shipping at buyers expense.

Payment Options: PayPal

Additional Info: The kickstand on my SP2 was bent, so I got a replacement using my Microsoft Complete coverage. I got this the day after receiving my SP 3, so have not even opened the replacement. When I got the trade, they did not transfer the Complete Coverage to the new unit, but instead it was registered as a completely new purchase, and is eligible for the purchase of new Complete Coverage (see screenshot of registration information). If buyer prefers, I've been told I can get my existing Complete coverage transferred to the new unit, but that would expire sooner than new coverage and also only have one replacement left on it. I do not know for certain that calling will result in this outcome however. We can discuss in the process of arranging a sale. You'll see details of the warranty in the screen shot.

I've also included a shot of the packager sticker to show the batch number, which research indicates would be the newest processor version. Also, I've included a photo to show that the box is still sealed.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below

Photos: 7132014 615 PM - Screen Clipping.jpgSP2 Seal.jpgSP2 Sticker.jpgSP2 Set.jpg

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE... Price Drop to $890.00.

I tried getting the original Complete coverage transferred via chat and was given a number to call for that purpose, which I'll do today. If that doesn't work, I may purchase a new Complete coverage for this unit (and then bump the price back up a little bit) since MS seems to think its a brand new purchase. This is all negotiable as well, if I get an interested buyer before the clock runs out on adding Complete to this unit...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tharika1234