Surface Pro 3 Microsoft Complete Warranty

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Question for you guys. I did not see the Microsoft Complete warranty when I preordered my Surface Pro 3 awhile back. So I thought I could buy it later on from myservice surface website. Like I did the last time with my Surface RT. So I went and registered my Surface Pro 3. It is now registered with Microsoft. It said I had 134 days to purchase the extended warranty which is Microsoft Complete with accidental protection for $149.99. Well I confirm my info then click next. Then it opens a window that says Extended service plan. This window only has a close button. Nothing else. So I click close and brings me back to the beginning. Has anyone else seen this? Did anyone get Microsoft Complete for the Surface Pro 3? Thanks in advance!

P.S.
I typed this all in my lap with the Surface Type cover. Labability is better than I expected. It is actually better than I think. I am scared because it is so light. But it is actually very sturdy. Give it a try for a few days. I believe it is better than people realize.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
You might have to call them (number on the MS store site) or visit a Microsoft store if you can. Had the same question when I bought an Asus Note 8 and was told to call them.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Tried that when I first received my surface and it wouldn't let me go any farther because it didn't show the terms and conditions to accept. But I retried it today and was able to. Thanks!

Maybe try a different browser (if it is internet explorer, try chrome)

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
do a live chat session, they can add it from there. have your phone handy because they're going to call you to verify your card info (at least that's what they did when i had them cancel my original sp3 order and place a new one).

nrnw

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Question for you guys. I did not see the Microsoft Complete warranty when I preordered my Surface Pro 3 awhile back. So I thought I could buy it later on from myservice surface website. Like I did the last time with my Surface RT. So I went and registered my Surface Pro 3. It is now registered with Microsoft. It said I had 134 days to purchase the extended warranty which is Microsoft Complete with accidental protection for $149.99. Well I confirm my info then click next. Then it opens a window that says Extended service plan. This window only has a close button. Nothing else. So I click close and brings me back to the beginning. Has anyone else seen this? Did anyone get Microsoft Complete for the Surface Pro 3? Thanks in advance!

P.S.
I typed this all in my lap with the Surface Type cover. Labability is better than I expected. It is actually better than I think. I am scared because it is so light. But it is actually very sturdy. Give it a try for a few days. I believe it is better than people realize.

I purchased it online yesterday thru the myservice surface site. After successful purchase, I did not receive any receipt at my Microsoft account email. Good thing I printed the receipt after the purchase. Opened up a chat with the Surface support team and few minutes later, I was able to see the extended service plan with accidental damage protection showing up under "manage devices and covers" on the myservice surface site (please note you must register your SP3 on the site).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss