Surface Pro 4 order/contact support

Zerveone

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

Right on the start - I am unsure if my topic matches the category here, if not - please move it where it fits best.

I have ordered a Surface Pro 4 (i5/4gb/128 version) with free type keyboard as a holiday deal. After confirming, a summary screen of my order showed up - showing 2 surfaces pro 4 and 2 keyboards ordered. It was not what i wanted, so i used the option to cancel part of my order (1 surface pro 4 and 1 keyboard). After doing so, the whole order got canceled which again is not what i wanted.
Now the deal is over, my money is frozen at microsoft and the order status is "canceled". I tried to contact local microsoft (Poland) support via live chat but have received no help regarding my case.
My question is - can anyone help me providing an e-mail address to contact microsoft support directly? I can't find it anywhere on microsoft website, and the live chat with US Microsoft doesn't let me pass the screen where i need to put a surface 4 serial number.

Best regards

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

Right on the start - I am unsure if my topic matches the category here, if not - please move it where it fits best.

I have ordered a Surface Pro 4 (i5/4gb/128 version) with free type keyboard as a holiday deal. After confirming, a summary screen of my order showed up - showing 2 surfaces pro 4 and 2 keyboards ordered. It was not what i wanted, so i used the option to cancel part of my order (1 surface pro 4 and 1 keyboard). After doing so, the whole order got canceled which again is not what i wanted.
Now the deal is over, my money is frozen at microsoft and the order status is "canceled". I tried to contact local microsoft (Poland) support via live chat but have received no help regarding my case.
My question is - can anyone help me providing an e-mail address to contact microsoft support directly? I can't find it anywhere on microsoft website, and the live chat with US Microsoft doesn't let me pass the screen where i need to put a surface 4 serial number.

Best regards

What does that mean? You sent them a check? You put it on a credit card? You put it on a Bank card? Nobody bills until they ship, ordinarily.

Peace. Alan
Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Full Dresser
Lumia ICON [Win10M 14977.1000] Sportster
Even when I lose, I win.

Zerveone

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I've got a bill on my bank card from microsoft for that order. They billed for 1 surface, but i have confirmed that after the cancel attempt (as the summary screen was first thing i saw after the order and i was sure they billed me for two, checked my bank account later).

I'm going to get my money back, local support confirmed that - but what i care is i missed the deal because of that error.

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I've got a bill on my bank card from microsoft for that order. They billed for 1 surface, but i have confirmed that after the cancel attempt (as the summary screen was first thing i saw after the order and i was sure they billed me for two, checked my bank account later).

I'm going to get my money back, local support confirmed that - but what i care is i missed the deal because of that error.

Oh. Ok, the money's ok. I'll look for an email.

Peace. Alan
Even when I lose, I win.

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site

Zerveone

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Thank You,

I had to pick "accessories" topic for my livechat talk, but still have to wait for tomorrow to try and solve the issue. Hope my order can be redone on the same price basis.

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Thank You,

I had to pick "accessories" topic for my livechat talk, but still have to wait for tomorrow to try and solve the issue. Hope my order can be redone on the same price basis.

You'll get it if you don't quit trying. :wink:

Peace. Alan
Even when I lose, I win.

Zerveone

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the help.
I'm in touch with support right now, showed them my order screen screenshot and now they are trying to find a solution for me.
Hope it turns out fine.

Zerveone

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately it didn't end as i wanted it to end.
Got my money back and i it was impossible to reorder the surface bundle. Support skipped answering the double order problem altogether. Not what i have expected, but can't help it really.
I have to wait for another bundle deal to get my surface pro 4.

Edit:
After one last try by the phone, I have managed to talk with a really nice and helpful agent. To keep it short, I received a discount because of the missed bundle (due to MS system error) and i was able to order a SP4 i5 with almost the same price it was bundled.
Really happy now, surface is comming to me tomorrow. I was expecting this to happen during my first contact with support, not third - but hey, three times a charm.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital