Swapped an LG G3 for an 930. I have no regrets.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
wth dude i think you dont own a windows phone, androids cons have nothing to do with my owning a nexus 5,i use mine for app development
lets see- you hate wp and constantly defend android even when its wrong and u forget all WP users came from android and ios so yeah our views are better than those who have only used android and ios and no wp

Actually, no. There are people who have never bought an Android or iOS device before and Windows Phone is the OS where they have started.

I often defend Google because a lot of the people on these forums have owned cheap devices like Galaxy Y and think that newer devices are like those too.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Actually, no. There are people who have never bought an Android or iOS device before and Windows Phone is the OS where they have started.

I often defend Google because a lot of the people on these forums have owned cheap devices like Galaxy Y and think that newer devices are like those too.

yeah right because wp is the oldest os ever right even older than android and ios

pedrohdavelar

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Seriously? LOL.

I switched back to Android device from Windows Phone just a few months back and the Google Play Music app simply beats the Xbox Music app.

It's faster, has better lockscreen and notification integration, better animations, and much much faster.

View attachment 80306
View attachment 80308
View attachment 80309

If you think that the Stock Google Play Music is horrible, the Xbox Music app on Windows Phone must be unbearable because of how mug slower it is and less functional.

You don't own it, I've seen your views on Android and they simply can't come from someone that has owned a Nexus 5. Many of the problems you constantly mention throughout the forums are limited to only you, you provably got a defected model or you didn't ever get one at all.

One thing that got me angry frequently with the G3 was how the music player would "bug" in the lockscreen. And i think the xbox music ui is way better. It is easier to find my songs with the 930. I use the google music with my backup Razr D1, i find it quite annoying to find what music i want to play. I used another player called rocket player, it was way better, but still had the same problems about not working quite well with the lockscreen. One thing i would love to see implemented in android is the controls to skip music when you press the volume key. Is so intuitive, yet i still didnt find any way to implement it on android. Maybe some xposed mod in the future can do it.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
yeah right because wp is the oldest os ever right even older than android and ios

I haven't even said that Windows Phone is the oldest OS out there, where do you come up with this?

One thing that got me angry frequently with the G3 was how the music player would "bug" in the lockscreen. And i think the xbox music ui is way better. It is easier to find my songs with the 930. I use the google music with my backup Razr D1, i find it quite annoying to find what music i want to play. I used another player called rocket player, it was way better, but still had the same problems about not working quite well with the lockscreen. One thing i would love to see implemented in android is the controls to skip music when you press the volume key. Is so intuitive, yet i still didnt find any way to implement it on android. Maybe some xposed mod in the future can do it.

Can you skip music using volume keys on Windows Phone? Just wondering. :)

I would agree that Xbox Music is better if it we're faster, had notification centre integration, I could scrub music on my lockscreen and the app launched faster.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I haven't even said that Windows Phone is the oldest OS out there, where do you come up with this?

Can you skip music using volume keys on Windows Phone? Just wondering. :)

I would agree that Xbox Music is better if it we're faster, had notification centre integration, I could scrub music on my lockscreen and the app launched faster.

that was sarcasm because windows phone was late to the game and most of us are users/ex-users of android and ios,we have a better perspective of each os than those who havent tried windows phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz