SwitchNews, a free Google News client

switch#WP

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm the developer of SwitchNews, a free Google News client for WP7. It allows you to see the latest news from your country (26 countries supported) and add custom keyword-based feeds for your favorite topics. You can also share news item that you find interesting on Facebook and Twitter.

It's available for free (no ads) on the Marketplace in English and French languages, in the "news + weather" category. Here's the Zune link : zune://navigate?phoneAppID=87a69223-97a2-e011-986b-78e7d1fa76f8

You can also see a few screenshots and a video of the app in action right here : SwitchNews for Windows Phone 7

I started this project when I got my WP7 and couldn't find any replacement for the Android News app I was using before. I had heard about GooNews but the developer had withdrawn the app from the Marketplace so I started my own, free and without any ads. Anyway my goal now is to get more users and more feedback to make the app better. An update is already in the works to add even more features and to further improve performance! :)

Thanks in advance if you decide to check it out, and don't hesitate to let me know if you have any suggestion or if you run into any bug!

switch#WP

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks a lot guys !

I forgot to mention, if any of you is interested in participating in the beta for the next version, don't hesitate to drop me a line: switchnews_at_live.com :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epoch4