T-Mobile 640 Site and Specs

sleeve22

Banned
Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I did notice originally ClearBlack was listed in features and now I don't see it. Anyone know for sure whether ClearBlack will be present on the 640?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
It does say on the Microsoft site that both the phones would have clear black. Plus if you look at the reviews, the screen does look dark enough to have clear black, something my to be replaced 535 does not

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
There was a possible hint of a $99 price for Metropcs which would apply to T-Mobile has well. But I guess more in ball park of $129 range for 640 on T-Mobile.

Broad and Market

May 3, 2014
Visit site
My T-Mobile store had a training prototype that they let me play with today. I loved it, it feels better in the hand than my Icon because it is thinner and has rounded edges. The camera was up to everything I tried to do with it. The rep said the phone had would go more than a day with heavy usage and handled all the games he played.

TL;DR phone is up to the hype, getting mine on launch day.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Would u care just spilling us the beans, broad n market? When is TMOBILE launching this?!?! Its been almost a month since announced and still nothing. I also want to know the cost.

NadaAddict

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Maybe it's because of the Samsung launch today, but the 640 is nowhere to be found on the tmobile website now...They are selling a used 530 though...which wasn't there yesterday!

Allen Brandt

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
The 640 shows up to me on the TMO site; same as before "coming soon"

I walked into a TMO store yesterday and asked about the release date, the rep looked online and gave the same answer as the website "soon"

Broad and Market

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Would u care just spilling us the beans, broad n market? When is TMOBILE launching this?!?! Its been almost a month since announced and still nothing. I also want to know the cost.

The rep didn't know when they would launch but he thought it would be ~$150. He said it should be put by the end of the month though.

NadaAddict

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
The 640 shows up to me on the TMO site; same as before "coming soon"

I walked into a TMO store yesterday and asked about the release date, the rep looked online and gave the same answer as the website "soon"

Yeah, it shows on the mobile website, but not the computer one here..

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb