Team htc titan ii !!!

banjaboo

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to start a thread for HTC TITAN II owners. There is barely any talk about the HTC TITAN II bc of all the advertising for the LUMIA 900. I am fine with that because I like having a phone that not everybody has.

I had mine since release day and I love this BEAST! The battery is great, I can easily last a full day with medium usage. (medium brightness, 2 emails syncing every hour, only wpcentral and USA today running in background) I have had it last as long as 1 day and 2 hours with still 10% left (about 12-14 hrs was sleep time).

The camera is a BEAST! 16MP you kidding me? Haha I love it! It is a very smart camera too! Just went to the PANTHERS DRAFT PARTY on Thursday and took some amazing pictures :)

The only complaint I have is TANGO. I can't hear the other person when on a call, did some research and I believe it is a HTC problem and both HTC and TANGO refuse to fix it. We have Skype now so that will do for now even though it doesn't have toast notifications.

And I picked the TITAN II bc of the bigger screen. I love the big screen but when placed next to my old FOCUS (now my 22G Zune player) you can tell the difference between AMOLED and SUPER LCD. The screen still looks good but if it was AMOLED it would be more vivid.

It feels great in my hand and when I hold my old FOCUS now, I can't go back to a small device. Lol just doesn't feel right.

Overall I LOVE THIS PHONE, IT'S A BEAST!!! I think @BenThePCGuy likes this phone over the Lumia too but can't come out and say it bc of all the money Microsoft and Nokia put into it lol ... Just my opinion.

#HTC #TITAN II #TEAMWINDOWSPHONE

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The only complaint I have is TANGO. I can't hear the other person when on a call, did some research and I believe it is a HTC problem and both HTC and TANGO refuse to fix it. We have Skype now so that will do for now even though it doesn't have toast notifications.

Got a question, Did you know there are two tango apps in the marketplace?
Does the other one work?

campbellc

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering when someone would start a thread about the Titan II! I bought the phone on launch day too!

I couldn't agree more with your entire post, except for the Tango part, only because I haven't used that app.

I love the scree size. I also look at my original Focus and wonder how I manged with such a small screen. I will never go back to a smaller screen. Perhaps a 4.5 inch but that would be as small as I would ever go.

I was a little concerned about the display but I got used to it quickly.

The only compliant the I have (and it's minor) is the volume. I wish it would be a little louder.

Great phone! No regrets!

Last edited:

banjaboo

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering when someone would start a thread about the Titan II! I bought the phone on launch day too!

I couldn't agree more with your entire post, except for the Tango part, only because I haven't used that app.

I love the scree size. I also look at my original Focus and wonder how I manged with such a small screen. I will never go back to a smaller screen. Perhaps a 4.5 inch but that would be as small as I would ever go.

I was a little concerned about the display but I got used to it quickly.

The only compliant the I have (and it's minor) is the volume. I wish it would be a little louder.

Great phone! No regrets!
The volume like when playing music or during a call?

I think the volume when playing music is pretty loud. I have it at a 1 when playing on the speaker at work. But I guess that's bc I am at work lol. When I use my dre beats i usually have it at 10-20... Where 20 is BUMPIN...lol. When in the shower I have it at like 25 and can hear it pretty good.

The volume during a call seemed really loud at first but now seems average. Maybe I am just losing my hearing lol.

campbellc

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Call volume appears low. Especially when I'm using the handset. Also, VVM volume is terrible. The volume for this feature is actually the ringer volume, 1-30.

banjaboo

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Call volume appears low. Especially when I'm using the handset. Also, VVM volume is terrible. The volume for this feature is actually the ringer volume, 1-30.
I agree the VVM volume is really low... Had only 1 VM so far so haven't really had to use it or actually mess with it that much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers