Tech YouTubers that you watch?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I doubt that I am alone here in watching YouTubers who are into tech and/or part of the tech world.

If you watch, who do you watch?

Note that companies/sites also count too (i.e. Windows Central).

G4Grandad

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Ditto to both. Also Windows and Android Central. Can't leave out Steve Litchfield from AAWP. Also JWilliams especially for the support he's been showing to Windows Phone lately. I always wanted a Blackberry, especially the Passport and am tempted by the new KeyOne. Check out ItsMeJC for his tongue in cheek approach to reviewing. Basically I'll watch and enjoy almost all of them but I must confess I find anything Apple boring.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
A very long list. Damir Franc, C4ETech, GeekyRanjit, Flossy Carter, MrMobile, MKBHD, Krystal Keys, J. Williams and MobileTechReviews are the favorites...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Is that a YouTuber?

A very long list. Damir Franc, C4ETech, GeekyRanjit, Flossy Carter, MrMobile, MKBHD, Krystal Keys, J. Williams and MobileTechReviews are the favorites...
Nice! I like all of them too. There's something about the way Damir Franc does reviews, his reactions can be funny sometimes. I can relate with the long list.

Mobile Tech Review, Tech Tablets, Bored at Work, Mr. Mobile, and various others once I fall down the rabbit hole that is YouTube.
Haha @ rabbit hole! I get it though. Nice list as well.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I like quite a few video bloggers.

• Kai W (Kai Man Wong) who used to be on DigitalRev TV is good and very entertaining for photo gear.
  • Juan Bagnell is pretty good I like the smartphone camera breakdowns he does on pocketnow.
  • Flossy is pretty good also he sure does a lot of videos.
  • I still like Phil Nickinson (Modern Dad) too.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
MKBHD*
MrMobile
Mobile Tech Review
EverythingApplePro*
Unbox Therapy*
JayzTwoCents*
Android Authority*
Android Central
Austin Evans*
Eli the Computer Guy
Tech Fire
Tech City
Tech Source
PocketNow*
Max Lee (aka "High on Android")

Edited: Forgot to add

LinusTechTips*

Last edited:

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Wow I'm surprised I am the only one that watches LinusTechTips. Really nice to watch as you usually get some humor and tech at the same time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)