Tell me about W10 for Mobiles Please

ErJaspreetSingh

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello Everyone..

I have Lumia 640Xl with latest W8.1 OS

I wanna know should I update to W10 ? Is It Worth?
& Android Apps running on it? like snapchat clash of clans etc.

Its my Primary Phone. I have only One Single Phone.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Android apps are still not running on W10M - different OS, incompatibility thing. Until those apps are written specifically for W10M and are published in the store, they won't be available for W10M.

Given the apprehension you have in upgrading to W10M, my advice would be to stay in Windows Phone 8.1 until the official OTA update becomes available for your device.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your reply..

Yeah I just read somewhere that WP10 is coming at 29 Feb. :D
So I'll wait for more 10 days.

There's a thread and an article about that here at WC, and it revolves around a piece of text translated from Spanish... a segment of which goes "FROM February 29", so note that is "FROM" not "ON". Devices may start receiving the update on that date, but not all devices will get the update on that date. Expect it to be rolled out in sequence over the span of a several weeks.

ErJaspreetSingh

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
There's a thread and an article about that here at WC, and it revolves around a piece of text translated from Spanish... a segment of which goes "FROM February 29", so note that is "FROM" not "ON". Devices may start receiving the update on that date, but not all devices will get the update on that date. Expect it to be rolled out in sequence over the span of a several weeks.

Yeah got it.

Lets see :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro