Tempered Screen Protector

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I see a bunch of threads about the tempered glass screen protectors for the 1520, but none that mention case friendly versions. Anyone know of one?

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Is this one you mention, care friendly?

Yes its case friendly as long as you align it centered correctly.. the only way for it not to be case friendly is pretty much if you wear cases that cover part of the screen (which would be a badly designed case lol ), as this protector doesn't touch the edges of the display (since its curved and wouldn't be able to stay down if It did)... so essentially the answer is yes!

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Any chance you could show a pic on how it looks like on your phone? Not sure if you've posted it in the other threads regarding tg protectors. I've used several which are really crappy and would like to check how it actually looks. Thanks

I have it listed in the marketplace with the screen protector on it.... Although my screen is cracked (not the protector) ,you should still be able to see how the prtector itself is pretty nice and get the gist of how it would look on your 1520....Just check my threads and click on the one about WTS/WTT yellow Lumia 1520

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leliawindler