TH1 Professional 10240

Alan Fearn

May 29, 2015
Visit site
since running 10240 I have had Memory_Management error twice and now I have lost Microsoft Edge and have no access to programs from Start or Notifications menu

celtic7033

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Trying to update from 10166 but keep getting the same error...says:
There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:
  • TH1 Professional 10240 - Error 0xc1900107
everytime it starts to install.
Any ideas??

eddieDOTexe

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I find Edge freezes a lot. Pinned sites weren't giving live tiles, but all of a sudden they are.
There is no Graphical tearing, I would update your graphic card drivers. Nvidia has released official ones.
If you check Windows update a new Direct X 12 update comes through. My games seem to be running great at full settings. Tested Metro Last Light as well as Skyrim heavily modded. Honestly, it almost seems like it looks better. I know they said Direct X 12 will make existing games take advantage even if the developers didn't use the API. It's hard to compare without side by side though. Could be a placebo effect from knowing DX12 is installed.
Speed of the OS is great. The only problem seems to be Edge. Edge can't handle sites with a lot of ads. And well I forgot the internet had Ads because I used adblock for so long haha. God the internet sucks with Ads.

I actually downgraded my Nvidia drivers to 353.30 and my issues are gone. Interesting. Getting 150-200fps in csgo now with this new build on 353.30. Which is more than I got before. 353.50 confirmed for the devil.

Mike Jain

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
God alone knows what MS is thinking of . . . they made updating to 10240 so difficult, by ensuring that WU does not resume from where it left off, if your download is interrupted for any reason. I was once on 60% when I decided to complete the update later, and I was shocked to find that I had to start from scratch. The 2nd time, I was on 33% when the wifi signal broke off briefly, and the damn thing started from 0 again. I gave up trying WU and downloaded the torrent file instead.
Win10 seems so amateurish right now, with no solidity. You never know what will work and what won't, and what was working earlier won't stop working all of a sudden. I am amazed that MS thinks that 10240 is good enough for RTM.

xpressoz

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi, is there a way to disable the icon showed when i start any app? Is like i forgot what i clicked and reminds me what is about. Or is actualy hideing the loading time of the app? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happy