THE most annoying Lumia bug EVER (experienced on multiple Lumias and OS versions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

glossywhite

Banned
Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
It has been suggested you try a clean install
I would also suggest disabling photo uploads

It happens for you, we understand, all we can do here on the forums is offer suggestions on what to try.

Both of those conditions have been satisfied multiple times. I never EVER use OneDrive upload, and I have reset my phones more times than I care to remember. I'd respect these answers more if people were honest enough to say "That's an annoying bug, but I am sorry - I have no solution for you" instead of just telling me to reset my whole phone "just in case" that fixes it (it doesn't), as if it were a trivial 5 minute job to backup, reset AND restore within that time.

If you don't have a solution and don't know, then this "advice" isn't that helpful at all.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Both of those conditions have been satisfied multiple times. I never EVER use OneDrive upload, and I have reset my phones more times than I care to remember. I'd respect these answers more if people were honest enough to say "That's an annoying bug, but I am sorry - I have no solution for you" instead of just telling me to reset my whole phone "just in case" that fixes it (it doesn't), as if it were a trivial 5 minute job to backup, reset AND restore within that time.

If you don't have a solution and don't know, then this "advice" isn't that helpful at all.

Just discovered a full WDRT recovery is better than any HR. I was stumbled upon results

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

Solution: buy a non windows phone. MS has abandoned it already, may be come back a few yrs later if MS does decide to spend some time to iron out the bugs

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
what's the difference?

I have clearly shown the difference in my last post.

You say "claim" as if I was lying, and I don't make a habit of not telling the truth.

My apologies, i didn't mean to offend you. Allow me to rephrase that, could you be kind enough to tell us which all lumia devices you own only for my knowledge so that i could help myself understand better of the issue here. I dont mean to invade your privacy , you can hold on to the list to you if you like to. Have a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes