The notification on Me tile

wypc

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Does anybody have the same problem as me? Just recently the notification from facebook does not seem right on the "Me" tile. For example, when it shows there are 3 new notifications, I may only be able to see 1 when I click it, sometimes zero!

safesax2002

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I have seen this too. It's like the notification is reset and so every so often the Me tile shows the same notification(s) over and over. It's annoying! Hopefully someone has an idea on how to fix this. I also seem to have an issue with Weather.com and WPCentral live tiles not updating that started around the same time.

I thought it was a Tango issue since I forced the upgrade (with WPCentral's instructions) so I reverted back but it seems to still be doing it.

I'm contemplating a hard reset...

Any ideas?

markdwaterman#WP

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue, the me tile was showing I had 1 new item but when I went into the app there were no new notifications. It cleared the notification for a while then it returned.

I logged into Facebook on my PC and saw I actually had 1 outstanding notification. Once I cleared the notification from the website the Me tile stopped acting strange and it has been fine ever since. Maybe you guys should try the same?

This was just after I updated to Tango so maybe something went out of sync.

znm

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I've the same error.
Any info how to solve it ?

I've done hard reset.
removed facebook connection from windows live and then recreated from scratch...
still having notifying issues.

I really want it solved.

hopefully it's just related to the recent Live Services update...and will be fixed soon.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Seems it started shortly after the last update. I had to power off and then back on and it worked for a little while, now it's back to its weird, out of sync state.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I get email notifications from twitter and facebook (which are generally pretty slow) and the me tile never updates and I can't see new notifications in the tile when I open it and go to notifications. Seems like every update I swap one set of bugs for another. This is on an HTC Trophy.

bruceleer0y

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Same here, I remember this happened once before and it was fixed, but now it just sits there saying i have 3 notifications. Its been there so long i've learned to ignore it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05