The Official "I got my Xbox One games" Thread

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I just got my Day One delivered yesterday. I actually don't have any games yet! I've tried XBox Fitness and it kicked my **** and I love it. Heading to Walmart shortly to see what $49 games they have. Going to start with DR3 or Ryse. I'm thinking DR3 because it sounds like RYSE doesn't have as much replayability.

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I have Forza 5, Battlefield 4, and Dead Rising 3.

The new rumble triggers are great with Forza 5! Beautiful racing game.

Battlefield 4 is pretty good. But it really just seems like a visual upgrade which is what I expected. I have been kicked back to the Home screen while in a multiplayer match for Battlefield. So it seems a little unstable. I do have exceptional internet speed.

Dead Rising 3 is a blast! So many zombies. It is overwhelming for me. I'm not used to having so many bad guys with limited weapons and supplies. Makes you think and use things wisely. Also co-op makes it way better! I kind of get distracted by all the zombies if I play by myself. Also the smartglass companion app for Dead Rising is really cool. They put a lot of work into it. More so than other games I have seen.

I was talking with a few of the guys on the forums here about getting Ryse or Dead Rising 3. I ultimately went with Dead Rising 3 because I knew more people to play co-op with! Also got it $10 off. But I am still interested in Ryse. So I might look into getting that still.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Day One delivered yesterday. I actually don't have any games yet! I've tried XBox Fitness and it kicked my **** and I love it. Heading to Walmart shortly to see what $49 games they have. Going to start with DR3 or Ryse. I'm thinking DR3 because it sounds like RYSE doesn't have as much replayability.

Yeah, when I did Xbox Fitness, I got the better than the rest achievement, in my age category. :D

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Dead Rising 3, Battlefield 4, Killer Instinct and XBOX Fitness (even though the last two are 'free' and everyone with Gold gets them ;).

I'm a little mixed with XBOX Fitness. I was hoping to be able to dive into an entire program - namely Insanity or P90x again - but its not like that. I think I saw only two P90x workouts and 1 Insanity one.

Then, the programs that do have (that Transformation or Metamorphosis [though I don't know if they're more geared towards women or not...]) you have to pay for... Though, they do have a ton of those 10 minute workouts that my wife has used before...

Polychrome

May 15, 2011
Visit site
So far playing Ryse and Xbox Fitness.

Nero's an arrogant wuss, but I think we expected that.

Xbox fitness has one major weakness.... TODDLERS! Toddlers who are amused by you jumping around the room and try to jump on you when you're trying to do floor exercises. Needless to say my first attempt at that was... interesting. XD

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Picked up Ghosts, BF4 and Ryse. So far I have been playing Ryse the most due to all the try hards on the other 2. Ryse multiplayer isn't too bad. It is essentially co-op based gladiator style where you get gold based on the crowd noise in the colosseum which in turn you can buy booster packs which have outfit/weapon/potion upgrades. If anyone wants to add me my GT=PistoleroPrez.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Picked up Ghosts, BF4 and Ryse. So far I have been playing Ryse the most due to all the try hards on the other 2. Ryse multiplayer isn't too bad. It is essentially co-op based gladiator style where you get gold based on the crowd noise in the colosseum which in turn you can buy booster packs which have outfit/weapon/potion upgrades. If anyone wants to add me my GT=PistoleroPrez.

Is BF4 still buggy?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I just got Need For Speed Rivals, and LOVE it! So much better than Forza 5. I'm tired of just driving a car, I like to actually DO something with it!

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
You can now add CoD: Ghosts and Assassins Creed to my list of games if anyone wants to play with me :D

Gamertag - G0MEZZ34 (that's a zero, not an "o")

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I have Ghosts, Forza, Ryse, BF4....and have played a lot of Forza (driver level 100) and Ghosts but, just got Mario 3D land for the WiiU (only reason I picked up a WiiU), and it's pretty addicting...

The xbox one might sit a week or so :(

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
For Christmas I was gifted Ryse. Really fun game, I enjoyed it. Now I need to get some multiplayer in. It is rather short; I beat it in 6 hours or so. It was fun though.

I also bought Halo: Spartan Assault when it came out. So, now I have...

Battlefield 4
Dead Rising 3
Ryse: Son of Rome
Peggle 2
Halo: Spartan Assault
Assassin's Creed IV: Blackflag
Killer Instinct

I've been waiting for someone to trade in a copy of Zoo Tycoon to my local used gamestore (not Gamestop - this place sells used Xbox One and PS4 games for 42.50 - not 54.95...) no lukc yet. Maybe next week...

EDIT: Just picked up AC4: Blackflag today for 42 at the used game shop ;)

Last edited:

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Soooo Ryse is 39.99 at best buy... I might pick it up, i just dont know if i will like it. WHY IS THERE NO DEMOS lol.

DR3 and Forza are the same price.

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I've got Fifa14, Forza5, AC4, KI. They're all great.
I tested few demos and beside BF4, I may buy Zoo tycoon, too. it looks to be good game and I have always been big fan of the good old tycoon series.

I tried DR3, but didn't like it at all. Kinect Rivals not working properly, I got some Kinect error message even kinect works fine in Zoo Tycoon and on the dashboard...
Looking forward to 2014: Destiny, Watch Dogs, Dying Light, UFC, Titanfall, Thief, Tom Clancy's The Division, Fifa15 :) can't wait.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb