Theverge review claiming iPhone 5s has better camera than 1520 Lol

pappy53

Banned
Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
@TechFreak1
"Also most of these people don't realise Apple only exists predominately because MS bailed them out all those years ago."
GM and Chrysler only exist because the government bailed them out. So, what is your point?

And I'm guessing that you have never had an iPhone.

pappy53

Banned
Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
The Verge review was spot on. Just because you have the hardware specs doesn't mean the device will perform adequately. All of Nokia's cameras seem to have problems processing photos. The L920 was considered a disappointment after all the pre-release hype. The L1020, which I have, has the yellow tint from hell problem. What WP owners don't understand is most people want a point and shoot experience with their phones. All the other bells and whistles are great to have, but people take their pictures when they are caught in the moment and they want simplicity above all else. That's what Apple gives them; a phone that takes great photos Conveniently,without post processing problems, or delays between shots.

I can't speak from personal experience, as I have not owned a 1020 or 1520. But I did Google "1020 camera vs. iPhone 5s camera", and the 5 sites that I picked at random all chose the iPhone 5s. I doubt that this was a coincidence. They seem to be saying that if you have time to set up the 1020 before a shot that it will take a great pic, but for "out of the pocket" experience, the 5s takes the honors.

troylytle

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I have to disagree here. My friends iPhone 5s takes very poor quality images in comparison to my 1020. Did a pretty intense shoot out then viewed on a 1080p monitor afterward. All images on auto. iPhone sensor seemed to be confused in a few different lighting situations.

edoug

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Doctor Pork; said:
For example, the seamless syncing between OneNote in the phone and your computer is obviously an advantage for someone using Windows 8 but it is never mentioned.

MS has been very good of late about giving an equal experience across platforms for apps. OneNote on iOS is as full featured as on WP

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria