They promise 2 years.. Why not die already with such a terrible message?

ohgood

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
"More importantly, the overall gist of the FAN websites like wpcentral are CHOCK FULL of arguing and doom/gloom posts, INSTEAD OF POSITIVE DEVELOPMENTS."

How do you expect us to be positive, when the bad news are coming everyday and even from the mouth of MS CEO himself?! I think is time we should be leaving the ivory tower up there and take a good at the facts that WP is really really not just going to do well - even since after so many years of attempts by MS. Will Windows 10 and Universal apps really going to save the day??? Skeptical I remain.

you've misunderstood my point. the arguing is higher frequency than positive development discussion. i'm not saying ANY website should candy-coat the bad issues, but the bickering and moderation is extremely heavy on wpcentral. being skeptical is good, and i agree with that as far as the company statements go, but the general users and dev's using the platform-specific website would normally be more positive instead of focusing on the negatives.

does that make it clearer ? :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124