This once was the most exciting forum on WPcentral...

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I miss the days when I looked forward to checking the Upcoming & Rumored Devices forum on pretty much a daily basis.

It was always exciting to see what our thoughts were regarding rumours of upcoming Windows Phones, news on what Nokia might have in the pipeline, the what if's, the what could be's.

Hopefully we aren't too far off from the days of Microsoft's upcoming "Ultimate mobile device".

:crying:

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
There's still a few rumoured phones (4s refresh, hp refresh, coship dual boot, wiley fox, and the probably not happening but not certain ceruelean)

I'm thinking MS will release windows on arm at the end of the year. Someone will make a mini-tablet (if not Microsoft). And I might just replace my smartphone with a featurephone or micro-android (like the upcoming "jelly")/WoA mini-tablet combo.

Mini-tablet and earpiece most of the time, using as much Cortana as MS can bring in the FCU, tiny phone for the beach, pool, running etc.

I almost always carry a bag when out, so I may was well be using something more powerful.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
OS features and new apps will be the excitement (return to main dev branch and the spin off of the various hardware and software bridges being built for UWP).

In the meantime there'll be a few phones even if they are more minor OEMs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb