THIS or THAT?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Actually, even though I have had no luck with HTC products, I would be all over the 8X. Love that style and classy color.

Big argument in my group of friends/family:

Better show- "Walking Dead" or "Game of Thrones"?

By the way, it is a given they both rock and their seasons are way too stinking short.

Westoncreg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Actually, even though I have had no luck with HTC products, I would be all over the 8X. Love that style and classy color.

Big argument in my group of friends/family:

Better show- "Walking Dead" or "Game of Thrones"?

By the way, it is a given they both rock and their seasons are way too stinking short.

Well the obvious answer is Breaking Bad but I like Walking Dead more then Thrones, don't need that much nudity in my tv XD

Apples or Oranges :p

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
FLUFFY!!!! Gabriel rocks!

You're on the train/bus for a short trip but you forgot your electronic devices and your smartphones battery is almost dead (so no games, internet, music,...). How do you spend your time?

Reading the magazine/book you managed to buy just before your train/bus left -or- looking out of the window, enjoying the view/thinking about life?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Short commuter. I don't like to sleep on rides (neither in the car/bus nor on the train/airplane) but I also don't like being tired because I get cranky :p

Food on trips:
Self-cooked/prepared -or- restaurant car/airline meal?

shaan sarode

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
I will go Vietnamese, only because I don't think I've ever tried Cambodian

Superpowers:
Hear anyone thoughts or see someone's memories from the past week?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124