Thread title: WTS: 128GB Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Item Description:
? Processor: Intel Core 2nd Generation i5-2467M Processor (1.60 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 2.30 GHz)
? Windows 7 Home Premium (Upgraded to windows 8.1 Professional)
? 128 GB mSATA Solid State Caching Card
? 4 GB DDR3 1333MHz
? 13.3 Inch HD (720p) Truelife WLED Display
? Intel HD Graphics
? USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Port
? Mini Display Port
? TPM True hardware Encryption.
? Comes packed in retail packaging like new... You will be very pleased, I promise!!!

Price: 625 for all?

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: Near Perfect Condition

Includes: 1x Power Adaptor, Retail Box, install media, License for Windows 7 Home Premium and Windows 8.1. Windows 8.1 Installed.

Item Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Shipping Details: Will ship anywhere in the US with a FedEX of equivilant with tracking and insurance. I ask that the buyer pay $10 for shipping and I will cover the rest.

Payment Options: PayPal or cash locally. I will need the payment before shipping.

Additional Info: This computer was purchased for traveling, yet I hardly ever took it out of house. It is not a computer that I used in the house either... I have a fantastic office setup at the home and the office so this has just been kept in a nice sleeve. The battery is still working at full capacity. I know how to use and condition batteries.

This laptop was only used for work and the total operating hours are less than 50. I work in IT as a developer and I do not smoke nor do I have pets or children... You are strictly dealing with a professional and I specifically use devices for specific purposes verses the jack of all trades method. I believe this is a great deal. No Gaming, no heavy browsing, or use outside of work.

Photos:
WP_20140522_005.jpgWP_20140522_006.jpgWP_20140522_009.jpgWP_20140522_011.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below with questions...

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
That looks really nice. Good luck with your sale.

Thanks, I hope someone gets it and is really wowed by a good deal and fantastic product.

I am open to negotiation... I am not as hip on pricing for this as I once was. I did my research and the pricing seems fair especially compared to Dell's outlet items...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss