Tips on building the perfect ActionCam / Bike Computer using Nokia 1020

ArcticArrow

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

Even though I have already switched to iPhone for other reasons, I plan to make use of my 64GB 1020 as Action Cam, I am using the Tripod bundle with 1020 and mount to my racing bike. Any general tips on...

1. Which program to take FullHD video recording? I plan to use static/manual focus (same as normal Action Cam)

2. Is there a way to turn off the screen to save battery while recording the video?

3. I already have an Garmin so I dont need really bike computer, but if you have other tips to make better use of the Lumia, feel free to share.

Cheers.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

Even though I have already switched to iPhone for other reasons, I plan to make use of my 64GB 1020 as Action Cam, I am using the Tripod bundle with 1020 and mount to my racing bike. Any general tips on...

1. Which program to take FullHD video recording? I plan to use static/manual focus (same as normal Action Cam)

2. Is there a way to turn off the screen to save battery while recording the video?

3. I already have an Garmin so I dont need really bike computer, but if you have other tips to make better use of the Lumia, feel free to share.

Cheers.

I haven't seen any apps for video recording. The default lumia camera performs well enough. MS camera app too on windows 10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss