Titan upgraded to 7.8 but email problems

TitanChandu

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I plugged in my phone to the Mac WP connector today and got the update to my international unlocked Titan today !! took a long time and 3 updates before it went to 7.8.
Yay... loving the new start screen, But, boo... lost all my email accounts during the update!!!! :unhappy:
I have been trying to add the email accounts and keep getting an error saying that they are having some problem and that I should try later!!!
Funnily enough I don't even get the email from the default MS account that I used to activate the phone with apps and stuff.

Can anyone help with ideas?

thanks
chandu

TitanChandu

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
After several tries and restarts I was able to add my gmail and work mail, but, the primary live account still does not show up!!! I got all my contacts and stuff from it, but, no email !!!
Any ideas?

onedrummer2401

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
After several tries and restarts I was able to add my gmail and work mail, but, the primary live account still does not show up!!! I got all my contacts and stuff from it, but, no email !!!
Any ideas?

Sorry man, I honestly don't know. I'd contact Microsoft on that one. Either that or just keep restarting your phone and trying it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99